Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A very good place to start!

I am officially taking my jump into the world of blogging and hoping against hope that I will have SOMETHING interesting to write at least once a month! Bear with me, as life right now (for me, anyway) is rather boring!

Kurt and I have officially moved from good ole' Moscow down to Twin Falls. After six years of being in Moscow, it feels weird to be anywhere else, but Twin Falls is definitely growing on us. (I mean, who wouldn't like having a Target less then 3 blocks away!) Kurt is working for a cheese company and come the end of August, I will be emplyed as the elementary music teacher in a nearby town. But until then, I spend most of my time oh-so-patiently waiting for Kurt to get home! If you're ever in the area, come on over for a visit!

No comments: