Monday, April 11, 2011

Grace pulls an April Fools prank.

My sweet girl pulled her first prank at less then a year old! We were in CA on April 1, to help Grandpa Krohmer celebrate his 90th birthday. Grace and I were alone in the hotel room. I had put Grace down for the night in the hotel crib that was located next to our room's entertainment center. As I flipped through the TV channels, I came upon the show Ghost Adventures. I'm a big sucker for that kind of show-it scares the snot out of me, yet I can't NOT watch! As I watched, I could feel myself getting sucked in and freaked out at the same time. All of a sudden, the top drawer of the entertainment center flew open! I about had a heart attack until I realized our wiggly little worm (who wasn't sleeping) had managed to get her feet between the crib bars, under the drawer edge and had given it a kick! If only she knew how many years she removed from my life with that trick...!

No comments: