Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tested on Family Members!?

The other day I was in need of a Carmex refill since my squeeze tube was almost out. I headed to the closest store to pick up a tube, thinking that everything was fine and dandy. And then I started reading the package. And I quote:

Suffering from chapped lips and occasional cold sores,
Alfred Woelbing invented Carmex lip balm in Milwaukee in the early 1930s...
The Woelbing family still runs the business today,
answering every letter and email!
Carmex is tested on family members--not on animals.


I'm all for the ASPCA and the protection animals, but now it looks like someone needs to start an ASPCFM--The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Family Members!

Really Carmex, Really?

1 comment:

Craig and Sarah said...

Ah, Emily. How have you been kid? How's life in wherever the hell you are!?